Details regarding the information we collect:
We will provide clear reasons why we are requesting personal information from you when we ask you for it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive supplementary information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the message's contents, any attachments you send us, and any other information you may provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, which may include your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
TopOnlineCourses follows a standard procedure for utilizing log files. Similar to other hosting companies, log files are created when visitors access our website. These log files collect internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. The data collected is not associated with any personally identifiable information. The purpose of collecting this information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track users' movement, and collect demographic information.